wishes;
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
♥♥




posted : Monday, February 23
title : As days goes by ,


Geeesssssssh.

School is fine today.
Math CT was oklh. I didnt screw up tht much.
But i think i'll just pass , i got the feeling tht i did alot of careless mistakes.

After school went to buy Ice cream thn went Koufu thn go to the place where we usually hang out.With Khoirul , amanda, Vincent and Thinesh.
Alisa need to go home early,Jayraj got Tuition(!)

Tomorrow got Classification Shoot! Diedie!
I'm nervous already.I dont mind if i dont get th marksmanship badge tht much.But, i'll be glad if i get it.I'll feel so honoured mansxzsx. Weeeeeee.
Btw i did well during my air shoot, i won the 3rd best shooter prize.
But air gun and th real revolver is tottaly different , Wayyyyyyyy different.
The distance is like way further , 15m!
DARN , I'M SUPER SCARED.

OMG tht reminds me , i hvnt polish my boots and adjust my badges my uniform.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek , lazy siolzxszxsx!

I dont have much to update today , but if i dont it'll look dead.

I wanna RUN away with TWINY!
As far as possible , where we could shout out loud!
Geeeeeeeesh , Twinny cheer up aye.I'll be here for you.
I will(!) move on , you should toooo! Ok!
I'll try to keep going on(:
Btw thanks alot fr lending you ears ^^
Andd ohh yah , we should go out sometime , We can have a long peaceful heart to heart talk.
Hahaha , Random.
SMILE ALRIGHT!

Labels: