wishes;
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
♥♥




posted : Wednesday, November 5
title : Absence makes the heart grow fonder
5 November 2008

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen.
But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.


The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them in.

Found this quotes while browsing th internet , i find them cute(:

Firstly ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NABILA BTE FADZILAH!
Have a fantastic birthday sweet(:
Aku ingat birthday kau okay , sweet tk aku? Teehees.
Dh 1245646456 days aku tk jumper kau. Rindu lh oii!hahaha!
I need to meet you , FAST! before aku fly ooooooooooffffffffffffffffff~

-

9 more days and i'll be gone from Singapore for two weeks.
I'm gonna survive , I'm gonna survive , I'm gonna survive , I'm gonna survive , I'm gonna survive(!)
I havn't pack even a single thing at all , i hvnt got myself a bag , i still have one more newspaper collection to settle.
I feel soooooooooooo busy , but well i had fun through th journey with th wonderful OSL TEAM.

-

This remind me of something ,
why do people want to break up other poeple's relationship?
Wht's th answer or myb wht's the reason? I don't get it.
Jealous , angry , the feeling of happiness when people fight?
WEIRD.
Those people really do LOVE to make poeple misearable.

-

I don't know which one is the true side , which one to listen to.
And i think alisa is the best , thanks bestie for that piece of advice , it really "heal" me alot.
Maybe your right , try to give at least a little trust.

And thanks along , tht night you lend me your handphone.It really makes a lot of difference.thanks for you understanding(:

-

Okay enough(!) I'm suppose to be at school TODAY.Cutting out th flyers , but i postponed it to tmr. I really need to go to school tmr , for the flyers cutting , flyers distribution and logistic packing.Pack sey , i still hvnt go buy th stuff i need.Oh shit , im very tired both pyhsically and mentally.

Thanks to THAT person who made me mentally tired -.-

Labels: